Futsal has arrived in Des Moines!
In 2017, we saw a need for a true Futsal league to serve the Omaha Metro area on hardwood courts and have grown to 168 teams. We are excited to expand our programming and launch the up and coming season in Des Moines, offering the same great Futsal experience.
Last year we had 168 teams play Great Plains Futsal.
- Play beginning in Des Moines starting November 2020.
- COVID-19 money back protection for all team registrations.
- COVID-19 safeguarding procedures in place for all games.
What to Know?
- We only play on weekend’s! All your games will be during the weekend on Saturday and Sunday’s
- Our league starts in November and runs through February
- We give you a break! No games over Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Super Bowl. Play Futsal and enjoy your family time.
- The biggest bang for your buck! You will receive an eight game schedule.
- We are sanctioned! Our league is sanctioned under USSSA (a member of U.S. Soccer). In sanctioning our league, we provide professional and certified referees for all games.
- Let the kids play! Due to the format of 5v5 on the playing court, we advise that a teams roster has no more than 11 players on it.
- Register now – pay later! You can choose to pay online at time of registration or select the pay by mail option. In 2019 we had a 96% league capacity for team registration. Do not miss out by leaving it too late. Team registration is $430.00 per team.
Where we Play?
Des Moines League play is scheduled at Iowa Elite (Des Moines).
There is no crossover play between the Omaha Metro League and Des Moines League.
Why Great Plains Futsal?
- We are providing you the best possible play this winter regarding Futsal. Many leagues call themselves a Futsal league but they do not play the correct way. We play on a hard court, we play with a Futsal ball, we play with Futsal rules, we use certified referees, we are sanctioned under U.S. Soccer, we are Futsal!
- Request blackout dates available for conflict weekends.
Ready to register? Visit here.
If you have more questions: firstname.lastname@example.org