Great Plains Futsal is dedicated to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for players, coaches, teams, referees and spectators. In doing so, we will be following directions as set out by our sanctioning body USSSA.
We have also teamed up with CleanCore Solutions an Omaha based company specializing in natural sanitizing and defecting products. These will be on site during all Great Plains Futsal games.
Lastly, we’ll be introducing the steps below to ensure the highest level of safety during play at any of the facilities we use.
- Entering and Exiting: All individuals are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the facilities. Hand sanitizer stations will be available as soon as you’re in the building.
- Masks (Spectators): All spectators over the age of 2 years are required to wear a mask at all times when in the facilities.
- Masks (Coaches): All coaches are required to wear a mask at all times when in the facilities and during games.
- Masks (Referees): All referees are required to wear a mask at all times when in the facilities and during games.
- Masks (Players): All players are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility. Masks during the game are at the individuals discretion. This is due to numerous studies showing that contracting the virus during competition play to be very low risk.
- Team Bench: Will be cleaned (sanitized) and disinfected after each game. To eliminate COVID-19 is actually a 2 step process and Great Plains Futsal will be doing this with the assistance of CleanCore Solutions.
- Team Bench: There will be no changing of team benches at half time and teams will not change half either.
- Spectators Bleachers: A CleanCore Solutions station will be located next to the bleachers with products to sanitize and disinfected on arrival. This will be the spectators responsibility.
- Scheduling: Teams will be allocated facility entry times for their games. This will allow for lower possible exposure between players, coaches and spectators from the time one game ends to another beginning. This will be known as SCHEDULE SEPERATION.
- Game Ball: The game ball will be sanitized and disinfected at the start of the game and half time.
- Cancelation of Play Dates in Season: If an entire play date is cancelled due to local government or state regulations, you will receive a reschedule notification. If the competition weekend cannot be completed due to these imposed regulations, a prorated fee will be reimbursed.
- Cancelation of Play Dates before Season: If the season is cancelled prior to any games taking place due to local government or state regulations, you will receive a full team refund.
- State and Local Guidelines: These will be imposed and take priority over any other listed policies, procedures and guidelines.
Our goal is to provide the best playing environment for your teams, team members and their families.
Learn more about CleanCore Solutions by visiting here. CleanCore Solutions is the Official Sponsor of Great Plains Futsal 2020/21 Season.