Futsal is back and we're looking forward to our fifth winter season in the Council Bluffs, and Omaha!
In 2017, we saw a need for a true Futsal league to serve the Omaha Metro area on hardwood courts and have grown to 168 teams pre COVID. We are excited to expand our programming with some great facilities and open the up and coming season offering the same great Futsal experience.
Last year we had 140 teams play Great Plains Futsal.
- New Facilities with The Volleyball Academy and KROC Center
What to Know?
- We only play on weekend's! All your games will be during the weekend with Saturday and Sunday play.
- Our league starts in November and runs through the first weekend in March.
- We give you a break! No games over Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year. Play Futsal and enjoy your family time.
- The biggest bang for your buck! You will receive an eight game schedule.
- We are sanctioned! Our league is sanctioned under USSSA (a member of U.S. Soccer). In sanctioning our league, we provide professional and certified referees for all games.
- Let the kids play! Due to the format of 5v5 on the playing court, we advise that a teams roster has no more than 11 players on it.
- Register now - pay later! You can choose to pay online at time of registration or select the pay by mail option. Team registration is $460.00 per team.
Where we Play?
Omaha Metro League play is scheduled at the following facilities throughout the winter; Creighton University, Iowa West Field House, The Kroc Center, The Volleyball Academy, and Simple Foundation Academy (Omaha Metro).
Why Great Plains Futsal?
- We are providing you the best possible play this winter regarding Futsal. Many leagues call themselves a Futsal league but they do not play the correct way. We play on a hard court, we play with a Futsal ball, we play with Futsal rules, we use certified referees, we are sanctioned under U.S. Soccer, we are Futsal!
- Request blackout dates available for conflict weekends.
Ready to register? Visit here.
If you have more questions: email@example.com